View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
Doranwen
Enthusiast
Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none, sadly, they all died
EZ Reader locked up and can't fix

The other day, I went to flick on my EZReader and it locked up--the light on the upper left was that mixture of red/yellow/green that shows an error. Holding down the power button or resetting only turns it off, whereas touching the power button again turns it back onto the locked position.

I thought perhaps it was low on battery (it did this once to me when it needed to recharge), but I left it charging plugged into the computer (I can't find the charger for a power strip anywhere) all night long without any change.

Any ideas?

I'm going to be heading out of town tomorrow but if any replies come in after tonight, I can read them when I get back.
Doranwen is offline   Reply With Quote