View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
PRC/MOBI Book Requests (Public Domain books ONLY!)

At the moment some of us are starting to post PRC/MOBI format books in this forum that are the same titles as we have already posted in the BBeB/LFR section. Hopefully (if we can find all of our source files) the two will contain the same titles.

My purpose in starting this thread is to solicit from the PRC/MOBI users what books they want converted first. I will do my best as time permits (and I can find the source files) to post those titles first.

As I post new books, I will post them to both forums.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote