View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 10:59 AM   #4
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Do you know if the 4e allows use of all of its memory, or is this another Nook that partitions the memory? (I guess I can look that up, but it probably doesn't matter as I'll put the same books (about 100 of them) that he already has on his other reader.)

Again, thanks.
You are welcome. Actually I am surprised by the GL4e. It is a nice little reader. Calibre connected to it fine (unlike my GL4+) and I copied quite a few books to it. When I go the my library on the 4e and select "My files" it says "You haven't copied any files to the device yet". However all my books are there under "Books", both sideloaded and BN books. It does not appear that the memory is partitioned.

The lighting is not quite as even as the GL4+ which I expected, but I actually like the page turn buttons better than on the larger reader. They just have a little better feel to me.

Overall I am very happy I bought it. It is my take with me reader because it fits in my pocket.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote