Thread: BookBrainz
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 03:24 PM   #1
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
BookBrainz

I came across this site a few days ago.... https://bookbrainz.org/

I do contribute to MusicBrainz, and played with the idea of expanding into BookBrainz and contributing there also.

All the searches I performed made me realise how woefully lacking in data the site currently is. Many of the books and authors I searched for were not even listed.

Surprisingly I could not find a single thread about the site in this forum.

Does anybody have any thoughts on the site? Why is it not mentioned on this forum? Is anybody contributing to it?
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote