View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #3139
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@jation: There's none, because we don't need one. Everything's in the python folder in the userstore, it's completely harmless/inert. (No experience with Duokan myself, and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, so check in the appropriate thread ).

@Weexe: Over USB or WiFi? You mention Windows, yet you also mention ifconfig. That doesn't track. ifconfig is a *nix utility, the Windows equivalent is ipconfig. So, err, can't really get what you might have done wrong, more details please . Besides, there's no need to look for an IP anywhere when working over USB, you're the own that dictates what the Kindle uses.

That it's detected as a Linux ethernet gadget, or cdc_ether, means that at least the device *is* in USBNet mode, so you're doing something wrong on your end .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote