View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 02:05 PM   #56
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPierre View Post
I'm genuinely surprised by the reluctance to research, but readiness to argue. I'm afraid the only useful addition I can make to this thread is to repeat myself one more time, for the class.

I did not arrive at my understanding of how the human brain reads by reading a single study. I do not have the appetite to summarize, synthesize, and present research to you on this.

I do not care what do you.

However, ceteris paribus, for a human brain, if you enable hyphenation, and justification, you're as likely to meet a person able to maintain a higher reading speed as you are to meet someone able to more easily lift 2KG over their head than 1KG, ceteris paribus.

Happy reading.
I'm genuinely surprised by the reluctance to present any evidence, but readiness to insist others research to prove you are correct. I'm afraid the only useful addition I can make to this thread is to repeat what I’m sure thousands if not millions of humans have said one more time, for the bad student.

I did not arrive at my understanding of how the human brain accepts an argument by reading a single forum post. I do not have the appetite to summarize, synthesize, and present research to you on this.

However ceteris paribus, making declarative statements and refusing to present any evidence is likely to get your point ignored by anyone you talk to about statements of fact.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote