View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 07:47 AM   #1
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Impossible to remove Special Offers?

From all the years of occasionally reading in the Kindle section of this forum (while not owning one) I've always been under the impression that even if you bought a Kindle with Special Offers, that it would be possible at a later date if you chose so to remove them by paying the difference. Today, after perusing the website and eventually after asking for help directly via chat, I've been told they're impossible to be removed.
This is no tragedy of course, but I was wondering if it had always been like that or if it's a recent development? Or is it country-dependent maybe?

Last edited by mathil; 10-28-2016 at 07:51 AM.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote