View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 08:59 PM   #989
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vjjustin View Post
This is exactly what I am looking for. I have a set of books that I read and updated in GR, these are linked to books in calibre as well. But the sync option do not allow progress to be updated. I came here to ask if there is anyway I can get it done.

Any idea why isn't this enabled in the plugin? I don't think this to be very difficult.
As Terisa said, because nobody has been interested in it. I added the function to send the progress from calibre to GR because I wanted that. I was manually updating the progress on GR for a while. But, I already had it in my calibre library, and once I could send it from calibre to GR, I stopped updating GR.

As to adding it, a quick glance at the API doesn't jump out at method to get the progress from GR. It is probably there, but if it in the API call I suspect it is in, it is a little more complicated than it could be.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote