View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 08:03 PM   #5
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I used to temporarily keep spiders when I was a kid. Just local wolf spiders and jumping spiders -- nothing exotic.
What did you feed them and where did they live? In a special spider 'house' so to speak?

Here in Sydney it's most usual to find huntsman spiders high on the walls and on ceilings, and they're not a problem (well, I keep away from them never the less!). They eat mosquitoes and stuff, and they run away from you if you get too close.

They can look quite frighteningly large, and I'm never quite sure if they're a huntsman or something else sometimes, but we just let them be - provided they stay high on the wall or on the ceiling. Anything that wants to share floor space goes quick smart!
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote