View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #24
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I did my grocery shopping at Sainsbury's today. At the checkout I got a coupon for £10 off my next shop at Sainsbury's over £70....

... that was too much. I now have a NOOK Simple Touch GlowLight and cheap (£3.99) case. All for £63.98.

And soon I shall also have my NOOK Simple Touch that I ordered on-line. I guess once the promotion is over, it will be going up on eBay!

But I'm not allowing myself to play with it just yet. The only way I could justify it was as a birthday present (next week), so I shall wait and open it then.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote