View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 12:51 PM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by seby View Post
I currently own a Likebook Mars, loaded with a 512GB SD card (I read a lot of PDF and comics). I am totally happy with it but I'd like to upgrade to a reader with a bigger screen.
My 'must-have' requirements are the presence of an SD card reader and Android OS (and 10" size, obviously).
I've been thinking of upgrading to the Likebook Alita, but I see that it's now been taken off market on AliExpress (not sure if it's also off production), as it's been replaced by the P10 which I dislike (it doesn't have an SD card slot, and it's also quite heavy).
I have asked at the Likebook store about Alita
Quote:
Will you get Likebook Alita again?
And will shipping from Spain be possible again?
and got the information,
Quote:
hello, yes.. alita still have but hold in Germany custom already 3 months,
So the device still exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by seby
Is there any 10" eink reader left in the market with an SD card slot? I can't find any.
Dasung Not-eReader 103 -fantastic technology, but also fantastic price
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote