View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #5
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltop View Post
The original hardback was actually released as one book titled "To Green Angel Tower". I've got it sitting on the shelf in front of me. However yes it was split into two for release as a paper back.

I'd have preferred the ebook to be the same as the hardback as after all there's no real reason to split the ebook, unlike the binding problems which resulted on the split for paperback. It's a very large book.
I have that hardcover too!

Kinda wish his editors had cut out about a book's length of exposition from that one, to tell the truth.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote