Thread: DX and USB
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 03:09 AM   #14
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
You're right and wrong. The Kindle charges faster from the wall plug is all; from USB it asks for less amps and thus takes longer the charge.
Ah, yes, this is true... but there is a lower limit below which the DX will not charge. For example, if I charge from USB with my Eee awake, the DX charges fine. But if I do so with my Eee in suspend mode, the "charging" light on the DX flashes on and off, and as far as I can tell no (or very little) charging occurs. The obvious reason being, less current is available in suspend mode.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote