View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 11:57 AM   #25
db105
Zealot
db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'll attempt to read along with you on From the Earth to the Moon.
That's cool! The only thing is, I'm already more than 50% into it, and was planning to finish it this week. I have to warn you, From the Earth to the Moon, although it's of course very interesting from a science-fictional point of view, and also surprisingly funny, is not the most dynamic of Verne's novels. I was planning to talk about that in my review, but here rather than the act of actually going to the Moon, the adventure is more in the planning and preparing.

I'm not sure whether you are particularly interested in reading this one, but given that I'm close to finishing it, if there are other Verne novels you are interested in, maybe when you are ready you can tell me and we could do a read along of the novel you choose, as long as its not one of the few I have already read. It doesn't need to be the next one in my reading order, I'm OK with reading any of them.
db105 is offline   Reply With Quote