View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 06:34 AM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marst View Post
I used Calibre and DeDRM a lot in the past. DeDrm was quite the challenge to figure out how to use. I hope it's at least a bit easier to install now. At the time I was crazy enough that when I'd bought a book shot full of typos, if there was a pattern to them I'd open them in an ePub editor and fix the damn' typos via regex search/replace.
The DeDRM plugin is very easy to install and configure. If you are having difficulties, ask for help at the Apprentice Alf blog.

https://apprenticealf.wordpress.com
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote