View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 06:31 AM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marst View Post
Ok—that did mostly solve the problem of not getting the book to sync on the Kobo. Procedure: Go to Kobo account online; follow your previous instructions to download the book—the only option I seemed to have was to download an .ACSM file. Open the newly downloaded .ACSM file in ADE on the laptop. Find the control that enables you to copy the book to the Kobo. (There are two places in the ADE software where that option appears. It works in one location and not in the other—good testing there, Adobe. But I'll take what I can get.)
If you follow my directions, you get DRM free eBooks and you get to hae much better eBook management on your Forma. Using Calibre with the DeDRM plugin is a lot better then using ADE to send eBooks to your Forma. I've been doing it this way for over six years.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote