Thread: Touch Frozen Nook simple touch
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 12:47 AM   #10
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassipo View Post
Hi David! I don't know what that means.....right now I am trying to charge it, the charging light is green but it is still stuck at the picture,,,,on the bottom it says "Press the nook button to wake up your Nook"...nothing happens....I have other readers however I just love this one.....I am going to try to order the battery and hope I am not throwing away $30 bucks....Ive tried cleaning with a q-tio as suggested but no dice.
Before doing anything try this:

Quote:
1. Press and hold the power button** until the unit flashes and then restarts.
2. This can take from 20 seconds to 1 minute sometimes.

**button on the back of the nook
bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote