Thread: Touch Frozen Nook simple touch
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 10:11 AM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Anyone else wish they could get a Nook ST, with the older-style Nook software and SD card slot, but with a carta 300 PPI screen and maybe waterproofing?

I thought the Glowlight 3 would be that, and it sorta is. But the software isn't as nice as it used to be (I'm not a fan of the newer home screen and it's very sluggish) and I liked the design of the ST more than I do the 3.

I've moved on, to the Kobo Aura and Glowlight Plus (and the 3) but I still miss the design of the Nook ST.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote