View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 05:36 AM   #54
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
@BetterRed..Thanks for that useful info. But Thasaidon should still be able to stretch the screens to adequate width/height so that he will be able to see all the necessary widgets if he follows my instructions above.

I also doubt very much that I can reset the Windows Ease of Use Center display magnification programmatically within tkinter. I really don't want to even go there. And even if I was able to do it, I doubt if Thasaidon would want the smaller default font sizes in the plugin window anyway. So fixing and allowing window resizing seems to be his only option really.
@slowsmile - just wanted to give you, and anyone else who might be reading the thread, a heads-up on the fact Windows will actually set the default size to 125%. I assume the 125% default only applies to smaller higher resolution monitors like mine - 24" 2560 x 1440.

Maybe we should crowd-source a bigger/better monitor for Thasaidon so he wouldn't have to bother PI developers when widgets fall off his screen

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote