View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:24 PM   #49
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
From your thumbnails above I've also noticed that your dialog fonts are significantly larger than normal and probably in bold. That may also be what is causing or at least contributing to the dialog spacing problems between your dialog widgets as well.

Please let me know if this release works for you or not.
Hi @slowsmile;

I am afraid it has not worked please see attached picture.

I think you are right about the Access options I am using causing the problem. I just remembered I use a Qt stylesheet to modify the Sigil GUI. The changes make it comfortable for me to use Sigil for hours at a time (see thread "Is there a way to make the entries in the search fields appear larger?")

But please do not go to any great trouble over this as it appears I am the only one affected and v0.12 does most of what I need.

Thanks for all your work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard03.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	164995  
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote