View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 12:56 AM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
On top of all the above, it is probably a good idea to find out what the character is. To do this, put the cursor in the editor window immediately after the character and look in the bottom right of the screen. Calibre will display the name and unicode for the character. In this cases like this, I find it easier to put the the cursor a character or two before the strange character and use the arrow keys to move through them until you find the invisible character.
That was my first thought, but nothing gets displayed, when I looked into Reports and saw U'0097 was nameless I moved on - figuring KG would 'sort it out'

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	163769  

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-01-2018 at 01:00 AM. Reason: add attachment
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote