View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 07:10 AM   #433
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
I find the plugin extremely useful, but I have an issue:
I enter, for example, Zschokke - as author, The black brothers - as title, and Part II - as custom text, in this order. To get the text in a convenient allignment, I use the "Dimensions" area and there "top margin" - to move the author text, "text padding" - to move the title text, and - on the computer of my wife - "bottom margin" - to move the custom text.
On the computer of my wife everything works fine, but on my own, the last mentioned function doesn't show any reaction. The custom text ("Part II") will always - and only - move together with the title text. With high probability, I'm doing something wrong, but I do not ascertain what it is. The more odd as, in earlier times, it worked fine also on my device. Can someone help?

I already tried to reinstall the plugin, but without difference.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote