View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #12
capuchino71
Enthusiast
capuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony prs350 ,and awaiting PRS-t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Have you tried restarting your router to see if that makes any difference?
Yes, i done that, my router actualy is seing the NOOK, but the reader state is as disconected, trying manual conect does'nt change anything, geting frustated even after paying discounted price. No real need for Wi-Fi , so will forget about it even if they are seling it as wi-fi reader.
And also i don't like the read next bar at the Home screen. It shows only books from Barnes&Noble shop, ofcourse if you are conected with wi-fi, if not its shows nothing for me, only refreshing circle.It was going to be good option if as reader we was able to choise something else to be showed from the Ereader library.
And finaly today was able also to try Kobo mini at the shop.
It looks smaler than Sony prs 350, Honestly i liked more the feel of the Nook STR . But Kobo mini have beter GUI i think with embeded WEB browser and few games, no trouble conecting to any router. Butc ompared to Nook STR i think Mini was a bit slugish and the touch expirience a bit unresponsive too .
capuchino71 is offline   Reply With Quote