View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 05:43 AM   #9
capuchino71
Enthusiast
capuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animalscapuchino71 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony prs350 ,and awaiting PRS-t1
Ok, i got Nook str, loved it but it comes with his anoying bug too.
No WIFI at home, browsing internet for 2 days and i see it was verry common issue.
But i can't find way to solve it for me. I am UK based, upgraded the firmware to the latest Uk version 1.21 i think, but still can't conect, so after that played bit with my router, and manualy entered the nook MAC adress in the alowed ones, still nothing, no problem to connect to work place WI FI.
Any idea how to solve that?
P.S
I also rooted it, nothing changed at all, so gone back to the original state, and factory reset.
capuchino71 is offline   Reply With Quote