Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #162
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Assuming the unit did stay charged like they say, otherwise it could get expensive quickly. My 1st ebook device was a Franklin Ebookman I bought through ebay and it was a battery hog. It was good for 4 hrs at most then you needed to insert fresh batteries. Even with rechargable batteries it was a pain. Even at only $13.00 I would expect to be able to load more than 5 books at a time too. Even the ebookman held more than that.
Wow. My Game Gear had better battery life than that. I liked the idea that you could change the battery in the Aztek EZ Reader Pocket Pro, but since Aztek stopped selling them, I would have loved to just put new AAs in that thing.
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote