View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #15
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
There really is no good reason why they withheld the retina display from the first gen iPad mini. The technology was fully baked and Apple chose to ignore it.
Battery life, weight and supply issues with the display.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Out of all the Android devices that I've owned, only those attempting to emulate Apple's ecosystem (Amazon Kindle Fire, B&N Nook Color) have required, nagged, harassed me into upgrading.
My Asus Transformer TF700 nags me to upgrade, too. Unlike Apple's iOS updates, though, the upgrade improved UI performance instead of bringing the device to a crawl.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote