View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #88
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
Would you believe that despite limited ways of 'watching stuff' we still managed to occasionally watch what could be considered 'too much'?

That convinced us that we didn't really need tv to be suitably entertained
i almost had my tv watching down to one or two shows each week but then all these retro stations popped on my cable system. i'm weak when it comes to the twilight zone, outer limits, leave it to beaver and the 3 stooges. i could easily just buy these entire series' on dvd but i like the novelty of watching them as if they were new.

my wife calls me an old man (i'm only 34) but i'm starting to believe it lol. my tastes are definitely outside the norm for my age group.

Last edited by xg4bx; 09-08-2012 at 01:00 AM.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote