View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #85
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i used to watch a lot of tv back during the era of sitcoms now it's all this reality TV show crap.
Yah. Aside from watching the Canadian "Battle of the Blades" Reality shows don't impress me a bit. (I first heard of it when I went onto youtube to explain to my daughter who Kurt Browning was, and show his 'Singing in the Rain' routine).

Most of the things we watched/watch were/are old sitcoms that I remember sneaking into the tv room as a youngster, to watch. Now I let my children watch them ... but they like the nostalgia of older shows, so do I.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote