View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #78
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
In general, I don't say I deplore non-readers. I would say I find them difficult to understand. I'm sure it goes both ways.
>Pictures the blank stares as he tells someone he not only owns, but has read, thousands of books. Yes, literally. In the true sense of the word "literally."<

As to the scenario, I can't imagine dating/being in a relationship with someone who doesn't read for pleasure. It's hard enough being married to someone with reading tastes not always in sync with mine; I can't fathom being with someone who can't "get" why I enjoy reading at all.
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote