View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #77
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Lol, having a lot of books one hasn't read is a very nasty trap. Rathet sooner than later the collector will meet someone who actually has read a bunch of the books present.

To answer the thread question: Yes.
Although I agree with previous postings insofar as that a lacking of common interests may be ignored if no long-term relationship plans, but only a bit mattress exercise is involved, a complete non-reader would just alienate me.
As was stated before, imagination and reading are close things. I'd rather doubt, that having sex with an unimaginative person would be an interesting experience.

Last edited by Freeshadow; 09-07-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote