View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 03:40 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Certainly from the perspective of those of us who've been here awhile, the topic has been done to death. For someone new to the world of ebook readers and this forum, it's not abnormal for it to still be a focus of some curiosity. I feel part of my role as an early adopter of a technology I want to see spread is to be a bit of an evangelist. That can mean answering the same questions over and over. I certainly don't mind doing it if there's the chance in some small way it helps ebooks thrive.
Is there not an eBook reader FAQ on this site somewhere? Certainly two questions that should be on it are:

1. Can I read PDF documents on an eBook reader?
2. Are there any eBook readers with a backlit display?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote