View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 02:46 AM   #974
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
If the new Adobe DRM ever came into common use, I suspect that someone would reverse engineer it. The same applies if the new KFX format becomes the only format available. After all, the original KFX format itself, and its original encryption, were reverse engineered even while there were still alternatives.

When pre-1.25 versions of Kindle for Mac/PC stop working, I expect that within a few months someone will find it worthwhile to do the reverse engineering work.

But personally, I still use ADE 2.0.1 and Kindle for Mac less than version 1.25.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote