View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 06:44 PM   #180
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
What I found curious about The Prestige was looking at the reviews and seeing that many suggest the movie was better. I've not seen the movie (or read the book, yet).
Yes, I noticed that too. Maybe they are fans of Bale and/or Jackman. I tend not to worry about reviews by people I don’t know, and it got a rave review from someone whose reviews I do follow. I have just started it while I wait for the winner to be available in the library, and it’s a promising set-up.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote