View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:35 AM   #7
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
But seriously how to they (Amazon) expect that to pass? there have been tons of device with back to back displays in the past- i have a cell phone in my pocket right now that has two displays back to back.
They are hoping the patent office will see the "A" in Amazon and mistake it for Apple.

I have formed a company called Ample and have recently applied for a patent on filing patents.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote