View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 07:25 AM   #12
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Pat,

When you side loaded the books in question to your Nook -- before you had CC -- they went into one directory. Then when you got CC and imported the books again, they went into another different directory (probably CC's default which is actually in internal memory). Right?

Is it possible that for the problematic epubs you have multiple copies of each on your device and somehow that is causing a conflict?

What I would try doing is to manually delete the copies of the books without the cover inside of CC. Then go to your Nook library and delete the same books there (presumably those copies are showing the cover). Then reboot and ONLY import through CC.

I notice that all books imported via CC are showing up in my Nook HD library under "Books" automatically. That must be a change from how it previously worked, as I had read sideloaded books will only show up under "My Files" in the library. Maybe they made that change when they opened up the Nooks to Google Play ... to make their devices more user friendly.

You should also check your Nook folders to make sure there are no copies of the problematic books in the My Files folder, since that is where sideloaded books were previously located.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote