View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #792
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
For me, it's the other way around I've got poor eyesight, so if a font is too thin, it'll cost me too much exertion to read it, which detracts from reading itself. I actually often like the thicker fonts used in paperbacks, as compared to the often thinner fonts in hardcovers

Therefore I want bolder fonts on my e-reader, but not so bold that they become as bold as a "bold" font. (Does that make any sense?)
Makes sense. I like thinner fonts, but if they're too thin, then I find it difficult to read as well. I like medium fonts, I guess you'd say.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote