View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #6
misling
Zealot
misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
When I got my first ereader (2010) I went on a free books spree. There seemed to be a lot of good stuff offered then - promoting ebooks, I suppose. I probably downloaded about 1200 books that year.
But after the first year I realized I had a ton of stuff I might never get around to reading & got more selective.
Right now I think I get about 1 free ebook and 1 or 2 paid ones a week. call it 60/40 paid/free.

I read approx. 3-4 books a week, average.
Edit: At least one of the 3-4 books a week is usually a re-read.
misling is offline   Reply With Quote