View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #23434
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Cappuccino and a savoury muffin, I deserve it after a broken night with the puppy who had a slight case of the runs, wanted to go out 4 times in an hour then slept peacefully for the rest of the night while I lay awake and worried about her. She woke up bouncing and devoured her breakfast so all seems to be well. Maybe puppies like babies should be acquired when you're young, although at nine weeks she's pretty well housetrained and neither of my boys were lol.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote