View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:17 AM   #1
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Mobi-asin and metadata

Perhaps I am overlooking the obvious.....
Since a few months Calibre can't find metadata for my free/bought Amazonbooks. I thought perhaps my firewall...so disabled it...no result......added Calibre on it once more....no result. Googled some etc.
It seems to be the mobi-asin which is causing this. From 20 or so Amazonbooks I tried to extract the ISBN. That worked for only 2 books and then I could get their metadata, so in retrospect is isn't my firewall that blocks it. I have updated all plugins and Calibre. I'm working on a Macbook pro 10.7.5
Has anyone an idea? I would be glad for any solution as it puzzles me greatly.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote