View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:27 AM   #80
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illudrium View Post
How likely is it that they will release an "updated" version soon?
I'm not an Onyx-insider, but my best guess is that they've stuck everything into the i62 frame (HD display, light) that they're likely to.

My suspicion is that the next iteration will be a major one with lighter/tougher plastic substats leading to a slimmer/lighter frame.

Can anybody think of a (broad appeal) new feature that wouldn't necessitate a new frame?

Update: I see from this post that Onyx is planning an update with a faster processor.

Last edited by Hrafn; 10-25-2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Update
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote