View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
BenCheetham
Enthusiast
BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.BenCheetham is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Thanks for the kind words, Richard! If you enjoyed my novel, I'm sure you'll enjoy these stories. Now if only I could work out how to convince other people of my novel's merits.

Last edited by BenCheetham; 08-21-2011 at 04:29 PM. Reason: typo
BenCheetham is offline   Reply With Quote