View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #55
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
I've just posted a new Create Kindle Collections plugin for Calibre at
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118635

Its still new, but if you want to try it, feel free to head over to the link, download it and post comments in that thread.

I started it after reading this thread and seeing that development had stopped. I've taken a slightly different approach in that I ignore the existing collections on the Kindle since I just want to use Calibre as the source data so it might not be for everyone.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote