View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I saw it at SID and was underwhelmed. Just look how the girl in the video is holding it and how far away from her hand the page turn buttons are.

But Im intrigued by the scanner. Just having the ability to go into a big chain bookstore and scan an isbn to help me find the ebook online from a different vendor stokes my inner rebel
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote