View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Xournal for new BETA firmware

OBSOLETE use this thread

I created a Xournal version that runs on the new Firmware R2.0BETA. Since the SDK is not yet released, I could not poperly check if all system-calls that I do are still supported. Notice that I have tested this version only very limited, I only checked that xournal files can be started, did not try any 'advanced' features.

One change that I made was that xournal now 'installs' on the SD-card. There still is an Install-icon, this should be used to bind the .xoj extension to xournal. This will also make sure that you can see the .xoj files in the SD-card view. I am not sure why the files do not show-up in the Book-view.
I noticed some problems with installing the binding for .xoj files, so it might be safe to do a shutdown after the binding has been made (the binding-script also does a reset, but for some reason this seems not enough. After I installed the bindings for FBReader, the xournal bindings where gone, not sure why, but shutdown-reinstall-shutdown solved it.)

Please let me hear if you find any problems.

20101102: For the latest version see this thread.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Xournal_v9b.zip (1.21 MB, 537 views)

Last edited by Mackx; 01-24-2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: refer to latest version
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote