View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 03:44 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_Fell View Post
@davidfor - what do You mean by "post the code"? What code besides CSS styles can I post here? Debugger output?
The HTML code that actually puts the image in the book. There could be styles on it or something else that positions the images badly.
Quote:
I couldn't find "unpack book" feature - where is it located? This could be much faster than deleting and then uploading almost 2000 files using book editor...
For me, it is on the right-click menu in the book list. But, you might need to add it using the toolbar configuration in the preferences.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote