View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 08:51 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_Fell View Post
Hmm, I'd say this is not a problem with images resized by calibre, but rather badly rendered by my device. I tried what You suggested and nothing has changed (images cropped on the right and left and sometimes damaged at bottom).
It would be a good idea to post the code as well as the styles for us to look at or try. Or use the Scramble plugin to generate a version of the book you can post.
Quote:
If only I could replace images from epub with my modified versions, that would probably fix the problem. Any idea why this doesn't work? New images being a bit bigger than old versions (14 points wider and 6 points higher) could be the cause?
Try using "Unpack book". That will unzip the book into a folder. You can then replace the images and calibre can repack it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote