View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 10:44 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I was able to preorder both but I cancelled both. Seems like the uk and us publishers both have the rights to sell it. Both are available in Google play as well with an even larger price difference. Delray asking for US$19 to hachete uk asking US$6.50. You can guess which one I will buy
You see differences in title for the same reason I think. The UK version of (say a book by Agatha Christie) will be one name and the U.S. title of the same book will be something else, and differences in cover image as well. All the result of different publishers in different countries. You can even drag copyright into the fight as far as that goes as different countries have different copyright lengths (after an author has died) as well. Publishing is a bit hodge podge in that way I think.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote