View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #339
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I'm putting all my December freebies from Amazon in Calibre and I am dismayed by the number of books which don't have a proper blurb. Am I the only one who finds this annoying?

Tio top it off, most of these books aren't on the authors' websites (so far only one of the authors doesn't seem to even have a website). I wish authors would keep their sites updated.
For blacklist titles use the FictionDB and Goodreads plugins. Unchecked comments in all other metadata plugins but FictionDB and Goodreads. That way you won't get anything but the book's synopsis. It works great.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote