View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 10:09 AM   #5
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by polli View Post
I was in Device view and deleted a few books as noted they were incorrect titles
They have gone from Calibre too!
I was planning on re editing them in Calibre and re adding

Regarding Tweaks where is it? Plus I only want to change the title sort box to be the same as Title box

Though is it possible to do it for the Author too? lol
But is it too late now I have 400 books Really dont want to edit them all again
The books should not have been deleted from Calibre. When in Device View the Delete Books button warns that the books will be permanently deleted from your device and that is exactly what happened when I just tried it: gone from my DX but still in the Calibre library. Are you sure you weren't in Library View?

The tweaks are in Preferences (Preferences -> Tweaks). For authors, set 'Author sort name algorithm' to 'copy'; to get the titles the way you want, set 'title_series_sorting' and 'save_template_title_series_sorting' to 'strictly_alphabetic'

To get them all fixed: Edit Metadata in Bulk is your friend.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote