View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
Here is my question,

I currently have one of both, in good working order, that I am going to be selling.

What do you think they would be worth? and do you think there is still a demand / interst in them?

Thank you very much.

ps - I enjoyed both of them very much, the 1150 was my first reader the 1200 my second. I passed them down to my wife who doesnt use them much do to other interests.
Both devices use the same reading software, right?

That's not bad software at all.

Instant ebook switching doesn't even work on the most modern ereader devices.

Comparative reading of several different ebooks with instantaneous switching was(is) just so cool. You can't get it anymore. Shame.

If I were to a ask Kobo, Sony, Amazon dev etc. to implement such flexibility in one of their NEW devices(running GHz processors) they'd just shake their empty little heads and say: BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote